Thursday, March 18, 2010

11:21 - we start because someone was watching the Night Man episode of It's Always Sunny. I'm upset I had to watch opening tip via march madness on demand, but it could be worse.

11:23 - trying to figure out why Ford has a building in Oklahoma City. Was this part of the bailout package?

11:27 - we have decided to trust Old Dominion against Notre Dame. Apparently Old Dominion is a brand of malt liquor.

11:34 - "one of these days I'm gonna be glad to leave this country. I just don't like March Madness" - Matt Robinson's "contribution"

11:36 - "I think I've seen too many girls soccer teams named the Monarchs" - Jonny's thoughts on Old Dominion

11:37 - Rodger is on the board with our first "next thing you're going to tell me that women can vote" joke. Huzzah!


11:41 - Found out there are Lucky Charms downstairs. In true fraternity style, there are crammed in with Malt-O-Meal Frosted Flakes. Fuck.

11:50 - Trying to figure out exactly how racist Popeye's commercials are. Our ruling: it's funnier that it is racist.

11:51 We mercifully get switched to the Florida-BYU game. Finally! We found a black mormon player! Do you have to be mormon to play for BYU?

No comments:

Post a Comment