Thursday, March 18, 2010

12:11 - took my first departure from the couch. I got my laptop charger and lunch.

12:15 - lunch: frittatas and hash browns? What is a frittata? It is a scrambled egg patty with stuff in it.

12:18 - Watching Robert Morris have a 9 point lead on Villanova. I figure it will be about 6 minutes before facebook explodes with "OMG RMU all the way! I totally had that picked! Haha aha!" status updates.

12:23 - Sonic advertises their hamburger as 100% beef. I'm not sure if that's a less-than-subtle dig at other fast food places or food quality has reached the point where that actually is a source of pride

12:24 -Lamar Odom gets a Samsung commercial. Rodger notes that fucking a Kardashian gets you to at least the D-list as a celebrity. With that, quick congratulations to University of Rhode Island, alma mater of Odom and my sister. They beat up on Northwestern in the NIT. Sad, but altogether unsurprising

12:25 - YouTube Clip #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxKrQNt5dMo
It's Lamar Odom dunking in outer space. The lovefest has already begun for Odom.

No comments:

Post a Comment